Tuesday, August 24, 2010

taking a little break


For the next few days, I will be taking a short vacation.
From Facebook.
And possibly the internet in general.

Because I do NOT want to stumble upon any obnoxious spoilers.

Until I am done reading this.

Nope. No spoilers. You won't find them here either.

BTW.... if anyone finds a DECENT (as in, not plastic-looking, fake, and/or totally hideous) Mockingjay pin for sale anywhere, LET ME KNOW!!! Totally want one.

See you in a few days! If it takes me that long to read this. SO EXCITED!!

2 comments:

Saimi said...

Oh my gosh! The books out! I have to find me one!! Thanks!

Meredith said...

I've got to get this one!! we're doing it for book club soon so i better get on it. I'm sooooo excited you get to do a little girl's nursery soon too! I'm seriously so happy for you and we've never even met:) babies are just so amazing!!!