Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm losing it.

Facebook has its virtues.
For example, a friend of mine posted on my wall "Haven't you forgotten to post something today??"

I thought... did I? No. I always remember to post on Chapterhouse Lane. I very much enjoy rewarding my readers' anticipation.
I checked back on the blog.

And I forgot to post! I couldn't believe myself.

I must be going nuts.
So anyway, I posted this morning. I should post twice. Yeah, I really should. Inexcusable.

I may, one day, be able to plead my case.

I also had a test in Bio last night. I don't think I did very well. Major brain farts going on. Seriously, STP stands for Short Tandem Repeats, not Short something-that-starts-with-a-T Replication!!!
I remembered that this morning at like five-thirty. Ugh.

2 comments:

Darci Cole said...

I'm sad you had a rough day. But I'm sure I speak for all heroes when I say you are frankly forgiven and we still love you :-)

Here's to a better day.

Jessica said...

STP Stop telling people....naw...STP Stupid the Prat?...naw...STP Some treacle please? Um, STP Silly Time Potentials...there are so many things that could stand for...