1. You took me to the temple to be married.
2. You're the father of my babies.
3. You're a fantastic father to our son on earth and to our daughter in heaven.
4. You ease my fears.
5. You make me laugh.
6. You're great at handling money
7. You've taught me how to be great (er, better than I was) at handling money too.
8. You're smart
9. You like old cars.
10. You work hard.
11. You're kind to people we come in contact with.
12. You fulfill your priesthood duties.
13. Sometimes you let me hold your hand.
14. You like movies.
15. You don't get annoyed when I quote movies.
16. You're supportive of my artistic whims.
17. You always say "thank you" for the meals I cook.
18. You take care of your possessions.
19. You put up with my emotional craziness.
20. You are good to your parents. And my parents.
21. You love the Lord.
22. You served a mission.
23. You like to plan and you're good at it.
24. You're honest.
25. You have a great bod.
26. You have a great smile.
27. You always encourage me to do the right thing.
28. You're patient.
29. You're mine.
This list wasn't hard to come up with. And I could go on and on.
Happy 29th Birthday, Bret.
It's a shame I can't ever call you "old man."