Thursday, July 2, 2009

a few of my favorite things...

Photoshop.
It's a beautiful thing.
Only problem? If I were to REALLY meet J.K. Rowling someday, no one would believe me because they'd think I just photoshopped the picture.
Oh well... doesn't stop me from having a little fun.


Here's me riding Shadowfax, my unicorn.

And here I am with the entire cast of Star Wars. (My friends Rogue and Cammie are on here too. Sorry it's hard to see.)
^ --------I'm right there
next to Harrison Ford. Rogue is above me and Cam is to the right, next to Chewbacca
Here's the time I met Stephen Spielberg (again, people, this isn't real)


And who could ever forget the time me and Rogue showed J.R.R. Tolkien our elvish "9" tattoos?

Ah, Photoshop. Like a good book, you've taken me places and introduced me to people I can only dream about.
P.S. I don't really have a tattoo of the elvish "9". All the actors that were in the Fellowship in the Lord of the Rings films have one though. If you watch Pirates of the Caribbean, (the first one) and you go to the part where Will and Jack are sword-fighting in the blacksmith shop and Jack says "...or, the reason you practice for three hours a day is that you've already found one; and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet..." you can see Orlando Bloom's tattoo on his wrist.

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

HAHAHAHAHA. Love it. I wish I knew photoshop as well as you do.

Patrice said...

You still have to have skills to make it look so real!!

Jessica said...

I love that you love photoshop becuase it make me laugh.