Friday, January 22, 2010

I feel so hard core


I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but I'm partially soaking wet. It's not from sweat, it's from RAIN! I went jogging this morning in the rain and it was FUN! I was a little worried about my ipod but since I didn't have any pockets, I did what any other red-blooded female does.
I put it in my bra.
Kept it nice and dry.

The rain hit my hot face and cooled me down. Of course, my shoes got soaked and my clothes got all wet and yucky but I had a ball. During my cool down I had a super awesome song playing on my ipod (Gates of Dawn by Secret Garden) and I couldn't help it: I began to skip down the sidewalk, twirl in circles, and splash in the rain puddles like I was five years old again.
The neighbors probably thought I was the weirdest little chica they'd ever seen.

But I don't care! I went jogging in the rain which made me feel like a big ole empowered super-woman.

And big ole empowered super-women can do whatever they want.

4 comments:

jen said...

Awesome. you go girl.

Patrice said...

Woo hoo! That totally rocks! (See me trying to be hard core, too?)

Marilyn said...

LOL...didn't your ipod get wet from the sweat soaked bra???????? You are hard core!

Kassi Jane said...

your post makes me want to go on a jog! sounds fun! hey if you want to be invited to my blog email me your email address at kassijane@hotmail.com