Monday, January 25, 2010

New Paintings!

I thought I'd do some blatant self-promotion for my painting mini-business.

I did these paintings as Christmas presents for my two best girl friends. They turned out amazing! They are both done on 16x24 canvas with acrylic paint.



This one is from Lord of the Rings, Return of the king. It is a picture of Eowyn and Faramir in the houses of healing.




















This one is of Peter Pan in front of the Jolly Roger.
























Don't forget to email me if you have a question or would like to request a custom painting. You can find my email address in my profile or visit my Climbing Ivy Designs blog.

3 comments:

Patrice said...

You really are amazing, Amy!

jen said...

Holy crumb that Peter Pan one is awesome! I must have you do something for my kids. I wanted to maybe do something fun with the girls names...wanna redecorate their room....

linda crandall said...

Love love love the Peter Pan painting! You are awesome!