Monday, December 19, 2011

Serene

I just have to start by saying this girl his HIL.AR.I.OUS!!!!

And she's real. The only sugar-coating on this blog is when she confesses her endless need for chocolate.
And let's face it... who doesn't have an endless need for chocolate?

Serene is my name, not my life! is one of my favorite blogs to read because she's just so dang funny. And her funniness is mostly because the stuff she writes about is so relatable and true. She has a way with writing her posts that make it feel like you're having a conversation with her.

Another person I wish I had as a neighbor.
And not just because she always has chocolate.


Things I know about Serene:
~She's an exceptionally gifted artist
~She has a husband and 5 very cute and entertaining children
~She loves shoes and chocolate. did I mention that? Another reason I feel I can so relate to her.
~She's also a gifted writer. Seriously, have you ever written a book, Serene??
~She has a fabulous sense of humor. Instead of glossing over the messy parts of life, she'll admit defeat, hide, or find away to laugh at it.


Do yourself a favor and check her out. Her blog is always great for a giggle.

7 comments:

Heather said...

Always fun to check out new blogs! Hope you and Bret are well, it hasb een way too long since I have seen your pretty face. We need to get together after the holidays if you are up for it. Merry Christmas!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Holy cow. Here I was minding my own business, stalking your blog and all, when to my great surprise, there was my name in big, shiny letters! Wowza sista'! Thanks for the fabulous shout out!!

Have I mentioned lately how much I *heart* you?

I've decided. We should be neighbors.

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Oh, and no. Never written a book. If I did and anyone actually bought it, it would end up in those baskets of reading material people leave in their bathrooms.

Amy said...

Hence, ladies and gentlemen, the reason I love this woman! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

What I Did Today said...

I could use a giggle. On my way over to her blog now! :)

Susan Anderson said...

I fully agree about Serene. She is nothing short of delightful!

=)

Saimi said...

You post about Serene is spot on Amy, she is one amazing girl and I just don't know how she does it all, wait, yes I do....she eats Chocolate!