Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Been a while

I just don't have time to blog anymore. With school, the Bub, and family, I can't keep up. So here's a quick update on the last few months:

~Bub is crawling everywhere. He turned one last month. Getting huge.
~Bret is working hard at school. Gets along well with clinic partner. I get to go in and have him clean my teeth tomorrow. (SO EXCITED! No, really, I'm not being sarcastic. I love getting my teeth cleaned and I get to have this super hot guy do it. Score!) Should I take a camera? Might that be cheesy? Yes and yes.
~I'm trying to decide on a major. After lots of thought, prayer, soul-searching, and decision changes, I'm leaning toward business management. I know, so not me. That's kind-of why I want to do it. Also doing a little bit of writing... and starting to feel like I want to self-publish. This won't happen for a long time though, folks so don't start looking for my book on the shelves. Yet.
~And to conclude, here's a grouping of pictures of my sweet baby boy, from birth to one year. We'll hang this up in the house. Too cute not to.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

glad to hear you are doing good, I've missed you in the blog world. A business degree wouldn't be a bad thing, then you'd have an idea of how to treat market and sell your writing.

Unknown said...

What a cutie! Love the sucking his thumb picture!