Friday, June 10, 2011

Today is the day

If you're thoroughly sick of hearing me talk about my new story blog, I have to teach you a concept I once learned about at a writer's conference.

It's called Blatant Self-Promotion.
As in, shameless.

So, Chapterhouse Lane begins today with The Streets of Elangard. I would love it if you would check it out and tell your friends to check it out and tell your friends' friends' friends and their moms to check it out too.

Blatant Self-Promotion.



I like being creative beyond the literary construction of a novel. I make book cover designs, poster designs, movie previews (using other movies of course), I pick out actors who I think look like my characters, and my friend even makes me soundtracks.
I made this a couple years ago. It's a poster for The Streets of Elangard. No, that's not me (I've been asked that before)
I love fun.

Chapterhouse Lane. Give it a try? I'll be your best friend.

2 comments:

Saimi said...

Sure! I could always use a best friend!!!

What I Did Today said...

Very cool pic. :) It's fun to have a face to think of while reading your story. It DOES look quite a bit like you though. I finished the Bayern Chronicles today. Thanks for the recommendation! I thoroughly enjoyed them.