Tuesday, February 7, 2012

It came!!!

Ordered three books and a movie from Amazon. Saved a TON! (Love that free shipping option even though it means a longer wait...)


Sorry about the sideways pic, but here's what came today:

Jane Eyre (Masterpiece Theater version... all 228 minutes of it. LOVE!!)
and
MIDNIGHT IN AUSTENLAND!!!


Now if you'll excuse me, I have loooots of reading to do.

*EDIT*
And about an hour later, the rest of it came!

Here's all four:

I wasn't expecting the rest of it until Thursday! Now I have Forest Born, final book in the Books of Bayern series (with the gorgeous artwork and hard-bound cover) and a book I've been waiting forever to read: Risen, by Britney Jensen... who happens to be a friend of mine and fellow member of Typelings writing group!
Can't wait for an autograph. :)

Back to reading...

8 comments:

Darci Cole said...

So exciting! Can I borrow your Shannon Hale books when you're done with them? I've heard amazing things from so many people... and possibly those foody mysteries. They sound good too. But I may have to wait til my ickiness is gone before I read them, or I'm afraid they might make me sick, lol!

Love you!

What I Did Today said...

How fun! I need to read a good book - it feels like it's been I while since I got lost in another world. I just bought two of Shannon Hale's books for my sisters for Valentine's day.

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Like you, Amazon added fun to my day. I received MIDNIGHT IN PARIS this morning. Can't wait to watch it, but I am late for work as a rare blood courier. I'm off to save the world one life at a time@! Roland

Saimi said...

Oh my Miss Amy, you do have some reading to do!!

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!

Jennie said...

Can't wait for the reviews!!

Heather Feather said...

Oh I didn't know about Shannon Hale's new book! I'll have to check it out!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

I LOVE that version of Jane Erye! So good! and I've heard of a couple of those books but haven't read them. Hmmmm.... Looks like I better make a trip to the library!

Unknown said...

I read Austenland and liked it. Let me know what you think of the others!