Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Liebster Award

The German language is somewhat dear to my heart because my husband speaks it fluently. Liebster is German for ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’-- but it can also mean ‘favorite’. The Liebster award was created to give some attention to those blogs with less than 200 followers. So when I found out that I won the Liebster Award from Carrie at The Rowdy Stroudy's, my heart just giggled.

In accepting the award, you are supposed to follow these rules:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know. 
3. Post the award on your blog. 
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers. 
5. Finally and the best rule of all………have fun and spread the love! 


And now here are my 5 faves that follow the guidelines for the award so you can check these lovelies out:

Darci, the Page Traveler

Mandy, at Dash it All.

Jamie, at What I did Today.


Meredith, at Haute to Sew.

It was SO HARD to choose these people among my favorites. I had to find people who didn't already receive the award, people who had less than 200 followers, and I had to leave out family (even though I love their blogs too. I couldn't just pick one.)

All of these people are either funny, insightful, creative, inspirational, or all of it rolled into one! 

Thanks for the award, Carrie. It made me happy. :)


5 comments:

Darci Cole said...

Wow! Thank you so much! And congrats to the others too, I can't wait to check them all out! What a cool award! I'm gonna have to think about who to pass it on to now :-)

I love blogging...

mandyface said...

Yay!!! Thanks lady!!!! These are so fun!!

heather said...

Hey! My Hubby's fluent in German too! I wonder if they were in the same mission!?

What I Did Today said...

You're sweet and awesome. Thanks! So much fun. Now I have to make some choices. Not gonna be easy! :)

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

You totally deserve it!