Today is the first day of the last of my twenties. Oy. Happy Birthday to me, my friend Rogue, George Clooney, and Gaston Leroux. In case you were wondering.
So on this lovely 6th day of May, I've decided to write down 29 things I'd like to accomplish before my roaring 20's are out.
1. Get pregnant with a healthy baby. That's a no-brainer.
2. Read the Book of Mormon cover to cover again.
3. Bring at least one soul unto Jesus Christ.
4. Finish writing a book.
5. Land an agent/publisher.
6. Start a new book.
7. Visit the Harry Potter Theme Park.
8. Choreograph just one more dance.
9. Repurpose a piece of furniture.
10. Read a classic I've never read before.
11. Meet a bloggy friend in person.
12. Start an etsy shop.
13. Eat a meal at The Melting Pot. fondue = yum
14. Have a complete Harry Potter movie marathon.
15. Hike a trail in Sedona, AZ.
16. Complete a 10k race.
17. Get a makeover.
18. Make a movie.
19. Spend more quality time with my parents
20. Go to a real English tea party. herbal tea of course.
21. Go back to school.
22. Buy a brand new car.
23. Lose ten more pounds
24. Take a dance class
25. Work up the courage to cut my hair
26. Be an extra in a Hollywood film.
27. Attend a temple session in a temple other than the Mesa one.
28. Ride the Phoenix Metro Light Rail. I still haven't done that, can you believe it?
29. Go see a Broadway Musical. one I haven't seen before... like Wicked or Lord of the Rings.
Some of these things will be super easy; some of them are even in the plan. But some will be harder. Some may not happen. If it doesn't, it's not the end of the world. Just the end of my 20's.
And I wanna go out with a bang.