Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dear Cliche',

Thank you so much for having no place on my blog. For realsies. Thank you for allowing my words to ring with true wit and awesomeness. Can you say. . . . I heart this?
*Sigh*
Love it!
OMH, I am so glad I'll never have to hit up the cliche secret vaults then twist the words up pretty-like so all my readers will be all peanut butter and jealous of my blog posts. lol! Anyhoo, I just want to entertain enlighten my readers with lots of uber cute posts that prolly go straight to their crazy bones trash bins hearts. So cliche, I am telling you now that you are not welcome on my blog.
Just sayin'.


Sincerely,
Me


And to all my adoring fans avid readers bloggy buddies, I have to say I sooooo adore you. I hope you'll continue to visit because I just told cliche to take a hike.


You're welcome.
*hugs*


ok seriously. I hope no one takes offense to this blog post. I just sometimes think it's so funny how we try to come up with the most witty phrases to be the most entertaining, the most silly, the most quirky. I'm as guilty as any of us. Making people laugh is a great thrill to me. I hope I did this time. 
And keep up those silly phrases. 
Cuz you rock.


Shoot me some comment love and gimme your favorite bloggy cliche.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

HAHA! What? You don't like my blog post titles like, "So I did this thingy today where I took a picture" ?? heeheee.

Amy said...

Ack, I'm so afraid everyone will take offense to this blog post. I'm making fun of ME too, people! All blog lingo. We're weird! And we like it!

What I Did Today said...

Hahahaha! I must not be guilty of this one because I can't even think of anything. :D I'm so glad you're the real meal deal though.

Suzie said...

can you say "guest post"
I can get on board with husbands taking the reigns for a post or two....but come on. If you're on vacation we'll come back when you come back.

ok. done, ehre.

Meredith said...

Haha! Guilty;)