Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Little Bub and Rice Cereal


A few days after Christmas, we gave him his first taste of rice cereal, mixed with breastmilk. 
He did pretty good!

 "What's Mom doing and why is Dad taking a picture?"



"Um... okay. I guess this stuff ain't too bad."



"What? Do I have something on my face?"
 "P.S. I'm way too stinkin cute for words."



"CHOMP! Yum."


Oh those cheeks. Those cheeks!!

Our next attempt at solid food will be vegetables. But probably not for a few more weeks. Rice cereal's on the docket till then.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Yay! So fun! And he does have pretty scrumptious cheeks that I am sure you chomp on all day long.

Saimi said...

Oh my Gosh Amy he is so adorable, look at those cheeks! Yep he's loving his new yummies!!

Alesha said...

I love that last little shot! Those cheeks are awesome!!!

What I Did Today said...

Feeding babies is one of my most favorite things ever. Which makes me so grateful that I've been able to breastfeed. There's something about feeding a baby (whether it with a boob, bottle, or utensil) that just makes you want to squeeze them extra tight. Maternal instincts, maybe? Little Bub seriously is too stinkin' cute for words. Love those big, blue eyes!