Friday, October 22, 2010

I'm sorry, I gotta do this again

Another contest.
Right I know. I'm pathetic.
But I can't help it.
I just gotta have some glitter toes.

Emily Yeager is the perpetrator.
Hop on over and check her out here.
I hope she doesn't mind me putting a small excerpt from her blog for a quick explanation on glitter toes:


Glitter Toes are a gel application that takes
about 20 min to do and last for 6-8+ weeks
depending on how fast your toes grow. They are instantly
dry when we are done and are thinner than acrylic toes.
You get your cuticles all cleaned upand toes shaped in the process.
They come in a collection of color's that you choose
and are only $20. Age 12 and under are $15
If you host a party of 6 or more, you get yours for free!

Cool? You betcha.
Am I a sucker for giveaways?

Sigh.

I guess this is what I get for being up at an unholy hour cruising blogs.

3 comments:

Jami said...

Fun!! I entered too!! If we don't win, we should have a party!! How do you know Emily??

Saimi said...

Been there done that. Not the glitter toes but cruising through blogs and an unholy hour!

Unknown said...

I love it! I hope you win!