Friday, July 1, 2011

And the winner is.....

Amy!!

No, not me.

Amy from Sunshine on my Mind!

All the way in AUSTRALIA!! Yay, go Aussies!

Her blog is always so positive and fascinating, since she's going through winter right now while "I'm baking like a toasted cheeser. It's so hot here!" in the summer.

Thank you everyone who participated, spread the word, and were such a huge support to me as I launched my story blog. I call you my heroes on Chapterhouse Lane and that is truly what you are!

Heroes!

I love you guys. Really. Thank you so much.

When The Streets of Elangard is done, I'll have another giveaway when the next story, Fathom, is launched.

Amy, make sure you send me your address on an email, along with your favorite treat, unless of course you want the gummy "bookworms". :)

3 comments:

The Clawson's said...

Gah! Why did I think I had one more day. Procrastination bites.

Chess said...

Yay for Amy!!

Unknown said...

omgosh omgosh omgosh- thank you!! I'll msg you shortly (where can I find your email address?) but this awesome news will give me the burst of energy I need (that I really really need) to get through this exam! POW! xoxo