Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Because I have to post more pics of the Boy



In Great-Grandma Nielson's blankie

Opening Day of the Olympics. (Thanks again, Williams Family!!)


Cuteness!!


First time going to church. (You can't see it, but the onesie has a little tie sewn onto it. Thanks, Kelsey!) Poor guy is rockin the baby acne right now. Starting to clear up!


First high-heeled jaunt in MONTHS! They finally fit. Hello, ankles! And ohhhh did my feet kill by the end of church!!


Something about babies in nothin but a diaper is just too cute for words.


Got him to take a pacifier. Life gets easier in some ways, harder in others. Like when he won't keep the dang thing in his mouth. 


He's out of newborn diapers now. Mostly cuz we ran out of them. And his newborn size onesies are getting too small. 3 month sizes are just slightly too big but he still wears them. For pete's sake, this kid is 2 1/2 weeks old!!!

Stats as of last appointment:
Height: 22.75 inches, 99th percentile
Weight: 10 lbs, 5 oz, 90th percentile
Head: 14.5 inches, 78th percentile

Yes. He's huge.
And we are loving him!

13 comments:

Staci said...

You are already rockin the heels and going to church!?! Take it easy mama!!:) he is BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so happy for you! I love the monkey blanky

Leigh said...

He is SO CUTE. And a ridiculous look-a-like to Bret! Only .25 inches shorter than Natalie, who is 2 months older. But she has 3-4 lbs on him (so don't let anyone tell you he is fat).

Carrie said...

ADORABLE! You are making me super baby hungry...

Rebecca said...

What a cutie! Congrats and do take is easy! No rush to get back to church or life. Take some time off to love your baby! :)Good luck.

Saimi said...

My oh my what a sweetie pie!!! Congratulations Amy, your boy is super adorable and for getting into your shoes!

I can't believe you took him to church already, you are so brave. I usually hide out for about a month before stepping into the world. I bet he received a lot of ooooos and ahhhhhs!

Keep the pictures coming!

Heather said...

Sweet little bub! He is so darling and I am jealous that Phil got to see your cute family at Barro's last week.

A. B. said...

What a cutie!!! And fat babies are the BEST. They are the cutest ones. Pacifiers are awesome. But you know what is even more awesome? Pacifier clips. I didn't get one until about two weeks ago (my boy is 4 months) and it has been a life saver. I only ask myself why I didn't get one sooner!! So if you don't have one, I would recommend it! No more lost pacifiers/dirty floor pacifiers!

Alesha said...

He is a cute lil chunker! Good work on already hitting church!

Morgan said...

Ohhhh!!!!! I LOVE the pics! Too precious! And loving the heels! Seriously so much fun... I hope you're sleeping okay! It's sooooo hard. :/

Unknown said...

awesome! it must be great to have him around!

Marilyn said...

He's such a little Bret. It cracks me up. I need a baby picture fix every day.

Jessica said...

Boo! Stop growing before I get to see you again lil Bret....I mean c. :)

Unknown said...

You are doing a great job! Sooo Cute!!!