Tuesday, February 23, 2010

a miracle....

So I've got this uberly cute pair of earrings. My baby sister happens to have the exact same pair and had this exact same misfortune occur:

a missing jewel.
.
.
.
I had worn them to go shopping.
I had tried on lots of clothes.
The jewel was gone.
It could have been
Anywhere.
.
.
.
Well guess what.
.
.
.
I found it.


by the seat of my pants.
.
.
No, really! I found it wedged in that little crack no, not that kind of crack in between the seat and backrest in the Man's car
.
.
I thought I had lost it.
Forever.
.
.
.
And here she be.

Safe and sound.
.
.
.

And reattached


Without a doubt, it has been a miracle. Unsought, unexpected.

Fabulous.

3 comments:

La la said...

I'm so glad for you, I was there when you realized it was gone and it was tragic.

Marilyn said...

Yay! it's the little miracles that keep us going.

Patrice said...

And you even had the foresight to take a picture!! I had a similar experience with my diamond from my wedding ring. A miracle too!