Monday, March 28, 2011

Dreaming?

I had a dream last night that I was going to audition for a play.
Unless it was a dumb play.
Then I wasn't going to audition.


I dream about flying all the time.
But not recently, I don't think.


I know if I wake up happy it's because I dreamed about England.
Or Disneyland.
Or flying.


I don't dream about Ella.
If I do, I don't remember it.
I wish I did.


The Man had a dream the other night
that he had to go to my funeral, except I wasn't dead.
He didn't like the dream.


What did you dream about recently?

6 comments:

Saimi said...

I don't have any dreams that I vividly remember..

Lisa Payne said...

I used to have dreams all the time that I was flying and going to/in Neverland (I can't even describe how much I love Peter Pan)...but not so much recently. I don't remember my dreams most of the time anymore because I'm sleeping too deep, but the other night, I did have a really cool dream full of betrayal and conspiracy and action...the kind of dream that would've made a really sweet movie.

Heather said...

I never really dreamed about Camden either. Though I do remember one night and it was about the color of his eyes since we never saw them. They were blue which at the time seemed silly since I have green and Phil has brown. Now with Max & Kate having vivid blue eyes I like to think that is true. Wishing you sweet dreams of Ella. :)

La la said...

I dreamed I only had one leg. It wasn't scary though.

Marilyn said...

I dreamed the other night that there was an earthquake. Very strange. I was on the bed and I could feel it shaking. (maybe it was Dad snoring?????)

What I Did Today said...

I recently dreamt that I lived with the dwarves from LOTR. Gimli was my mentor and taught me how to use a battle axe. It was pretty scary when we went to war and I had to actually put my lessons to practice! I don't remember if I had a beard or not....