Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Glitter Toes!!

Broadcast Bloggers is awesome.

They give me sweet deals.

And I can hook you up.

By clicking on the link below, you can get a kit for Glitter toes for 65% off! Retail is $111.50 but you get it for 39 bucks! And this includes shipping.
You get:
12 colors
brush, file, base, bond, and seal (The bond and seal are an added bonus)

These glitter toes last about six weeks and you can do this yourself at home!
Save some major moola....


Like it says on the picture, the deal ends on the 29th, so hurry and order yours!!

http://www.broadcastbloggers.com/deal.php?i=104&a=1069138

2 comments:

Saimi said...

Hmmm, I just go to the pedicurist for my glitter toes...But parties are fun!

Jennie said...

I know this has nothing to do with glitter toes, but I have to tell you thanks for the comments in my blog. When I read what you said about Celestial play group, I started laughing and crying at the same time. I don't think I have ever done that before, but it is such a wonderful, beautiful idea. I'm going to hold on to that thought when ever it gets to be too much! Thanks, and hugs back!