The German language is somewhat dear to my heart because my husband speaks it fluently. Liebster is German for ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’-- but it can also mean ‘favorite’. The Liebster award was created to give some attention to those blogs with less than 200 followers. So when I found out that I won the Liebster Award from Carrie at The Rowdy Stroudy's, my heart just giggled.
In accepting the award, you are supposed to follow these rules:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers.
5. Finally and the best rule of all………have fun and spread the love!
And now here are my 5 faves that follow the guidelines for the award so you can check these lovelies out:
Darci, the Page Traveler.
Mandy, at Dash it All.
Jamie, at What I did Today.
Saimi, at Archie and Family.
Meredith, at Haute to Sew.
It was SO HARD to choose these people among my favorites. I had to find people who didn't already receive the award, people who had less than 200 followers, and I had to leave out family (even though I love their blogs too. I couldn't just pick one.)
All of these people are either funny, insightful, creative, inspirational, or all of it rolled into one!
Thanks for the award, Carrie. It made me happy. :)