Friday, March 12, 2010

If you have an open evening this week...


Go see Westwood High School's production of Les Miserables!!!! It's running tonight and tomorrow night @ 7:30.


It's only five bucks and they put on a FANTASTIC show!

They also slimmed it down just a little so it's a little faster moving than the broadway show...only you don't miss any of the great stuff i.e. "Look Down," "I Dreamed a Dream," "Who am I," "On my Own," "Bring Him Home," "Master of the House" and all those other great Les Mis faves.
The lead actors are all amazing, especially Cosette (but I'm a little partial cuz she's a dear friend) but the Thenardiers are HILARIOUS!


A bunch of the kids in the show were in my old ward... sniff... miss you guys!!! You are all brilliant!

2 comments:

Patrice said...

Love this show! Thanks for the tip.

Josi said...

So glad you enjoyed English Trifle and wish you luck on the crumpets--they are super yummy! As for writing advice, have you been to a conference? www.ldstorymakers.com has one next month and it's fabulous. Also, another blog I write for www.writingonthewallblog.blogspot.com is full of writers and writing advice.