Friday, March 26, 2010

Funny Story...

You know how you sometimes have those AHA moments in the oddest times and places?
Here is mine. Funny story.
I was in the shower. An odd place, but there I was.
And I got an idea. Out of nowhere.
And this was born:

New story blog!
by Kadence
This is about a fifteen-year-old girl named Kadence who writes letters to Elizabeth Bennet, the heroine from the popular Jane Austen novel, Pride and Prejudice.
It's just a fun little story blog that will hopefully bring a little twinkle in your eye or a chuckle to your tummy.

Spread it like wildfire. If you want. I'd appreciate it!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Thanks for commenting on my post...I checked out your blog...love it! Big Jane Austen fan myself as well as any period romance stories...my favorite character though is Anne Elliot in Persuasion...BBC outdid themselves with their latest version of the film, if you haven't seen it, watch it. BTW, I'll keep reading and commenting...