Friday, May 27, 2011

Blog Challenge

I've been silent for a few days. Sorry guys. Not that there's a lot going on, I just haven't been all that inspired.

So here's what I'm going to do now.

My friend Darci over at The Page Traveler is doing a blog challenge. Since imitation is the highest form of flattery, I thought I'd copy her. *grin*

Since it's the month of May, the month of my birth, I'll start this blog challenge now. I realize I should have done this at the start of May instead of at the end, but this is my infernal journal and I'll write when I wanna.
So . . .
Here's the challenge (with some modifications and only 29 days of it)

Day 01- 15 interesting facts about your life so far
Day 02- Why you got a blog
Day 03- Worst movie you ever saw
Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have
Day 05- A picture of somewhere you want to travel to
Day 06- celebrity crush and why (supply picture)
Day 07- what was your last dream about
Day 08- akward obsessions
Day 09- something that ticked you off, that normally shouldn’t tick you off
Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
Day 11- out of anyone in the world, who would you put in shark-infested waters
Day 12- pet peeve
Day 13- A letter to someone who has made your day
Day 14- one amusement park that you would burn to ruins
Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
Day 16- picture of yourself
Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future (Since I'm already married, I'm going to post about the man I chose to marry)
Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23- Something you crave for a lot
Day 24- A letter to your parents
Day 25- What I would find in your bag/purse
Day 26- What you think about your friends
Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28- current wish list
Day 29- who are you?




There were 30 questions originally, but Darci said one of them was really stupid so she deleted it. What was it, Darci? Now I'm curious. 


I hope I don't bore all of you. I hope it's fun. And I hope I get a few chuckles or a few deep thoughts. 



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Boy howdy, I'm excited!

Melissa said...

I'm excited too =)

Darci Cole said...

Hahaha, the 30th question was:

"Is this the Krusty Krab?"

Whic is a Spongebob Squarepant's reference, and since we don't watch that at our house, I thought it inappropriate to answer, as well as just plain stupid. I look forward to your posts!

-Darci