Monday, June 13, 2011

Blog Challenge Day Seven

So not motivated to blog. 
We went and got Ella's gravestone marker picked out today. It's going to be beautiful. Pictures will follow as soon as it's done.
As always, the people at Falconer Funeral home were magnificent.
They have always done so well at helping to make difficult things go smoothly. 
I can't say enough wonderful things about them.

But anyway.

Blog Challenge Question #7: What was your last dream about?

Uh. I can't remember last night.
I know I dreamed about monsters the other day. Drippy ones.
And I recently had a dream about finding these way cute white high-heels at the grocery store. 
My hilarious friend Meg dreamed about flying Harry Potter style, which is my personal favorite thing to dream about. 
Dreams are great. What was your last one about?

6 comments:

Saimi said...

See I can never remember them unless it's right after I get up. Like now, I know I told my husband of a dream I had the other night and for the life of me, I can't remember it.

They're crazy though, makes you wonder why we dream what we do.

Heather said...

Big hug Amy. Picking out the headstone was rough and one more reality smack, as if it weren't real enough already. I can't wait to see a picture of it. :)

ailinh said...

Oh my heck. My last dream was about calling our puppy Goosie Goosie Gumdrop. And I woke up and called him that all day. Ya, I know. I dream weird.

Darci Cole said...

Last night I dreamed about a guy I used to like in High School... It was bizzare though, it was like we were in charge of a bunch of little kids, and running a nursery or something... I didn't like it very much.

Chess said...

Hahahaha, I have had so many Harry Potter flying dreams!! They're my FAVORITE!

Eldon said...

Where is Ella's grave? We buried our boys at the Mesa Cemetery, just curious if they are close-