Friday, April 8, 2011

Here comes the smolder....














source

Hahaha! Doncha just LOVE this movie?? I do. Rapunzel is my new favorite Disney Princess. And not just cuz she's the newest one.
~She's spunky and adventurous (I am too)
~She's got blond hair and green eyes (like me!)
~She falls for a brown-haired-brown-eyed hottie (ditto)
~She's got magic hair that glows when she sings (okay, I don't have that, but I LOVE my long hair.)


My friend Darci has a blog called The Page Traveler Tales where she wrote an AWESOME review on this fantastic film. Go check her out! And if you read the comments, you may find a little bit o me. :)


Do it. You know you can't ignore the smolder.

2 comments:

Blain&Deedra said...

Hey Beautiful. I just spent two hours going thru your old posts, I've cried like crazy for you. I love you and I'm so sorry for all that you've been thru I can't even imagine. I wish I could have been there for you. I stink as a friend. Love you. Keep up your strength you inspire me.

Chess said...

I LOVE that movie. Been listening to the soundtrack non-stop.