Because of school, I write stuff in outlines a lot. So here we go.
1. I missed a lot of conference.
~I'm very sad about it.
~Planning to catch up on all the talks via internet.
2. Biology is both amazing and unmerciful.
~Reading from my textbook makes me feel like an imbecile
- i.e. "In incomplete dominance, the heterozygous phenotype is intermediate between that of either homozygote." -Human Genetics by Ricki Lewis
- um, what?
~Then again, the complexity of the human body testifies to me that there is indeed a God in Heaven.
- I wonder how can people not believe in Him with this information in front of them.
~Biology even helps you learn about British History. awesome
- Learned all about a disease King George III had.
- Found it fascinating.
- Doing an extra credit term paper on it.
3. Lots of crafting/writing projects.
~some have blown up in my face
- never sewing without a pattern AGAIN.
~some have turned out so utterly cute!
~my friend has a weekly "Pinterest Party" so we can actually get some of these cool ideas DONE instead of just pinning them to a board.
- can't wait for tomorrow's party.
- working on Halloween decorations
~just finished chapter 5 of a new story.
- liking it a lot!
- will need polishing. What story doesn't?
~still working on a sequel to my story Fathom.
- meh. Coming along. sorta.
3. Sometimes life really sucks.
~even my Mom said so. In those words.
~I won't go into detail. Just know that I'm doing fine.
4. Prayer works.
~Gets you through the crappy things.
~There's ALWAYS an answer. There's ALWAYS a reason.
~God wants to bless us. He's waiting to bless me for just the right time and season.